Legal Question in Mediation in Florida

my rights

my friends owe me money for a bedroom set it's been 7 months only paid me $200 still owe me $1,000 now they say they are not going to pay me and they won.t let me go and get my bedroom set either. My question is if I call the police will they meet me over there so I can pick up my bedroom set

Asked on 4/24/09, 1:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Re: my rights

No -- the police will not spend their time mediating this dispute. You will need to sue for what they owe you.

Read more
Answered on 4/24/09, 1:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in Florida