Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Florida

Can I sue if my child died from hypertension and I was never informed or treated for it

Asked on 6/13/13, 6:11 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Not sure what you are asking. If the issue is malpractice, you need to consult with an appropriate attorney. How old was your child? When did this happen? What could have been done to prevent it? Those are some of the questions which will be posed.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 6:17 am

Steven Meyer CPLS, P.A.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. When did your child pass away? How old was your child? When was the problem first diagnosed?

We offer a free initial consultation and would be happy to discuss the situation with you.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 12:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Florida