Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

what can I do? the other driver is harassingly me to pay beck a litle damage she doesn't want report to the insurance.

Asked on 9/28/09, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lesly Longa Longa Law P.A.

Just say no. Report the accident to your insurance.

Read more
Answered on 9/28/09, 1:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida