Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

If I am injured at my place of employment what I am entitled to? And what are my rights and what is waived?

Asked on 2/03/10, 2:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

You are entitled to workers' compensation, which basically provides for medical care and 66.2/3 of your lost income while your are unable to work. This is a very basic statement and there are lots of exceptions. You should consult with an attorney who handles these types of cases if you have a permanent injury. See

Read more
Answered on 2/08/10, 5:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida