Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida


I need to find a foreclosure attorney in Florida (Broward or Miami-Dade counties) who practice in Pennselvania .

Thank you for your help

Asked on 4/25/10, 10:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Royce Bishop Mr. M & Save My Home

You should have a attorney licensed in the state where the property is--even if you are counter-suing the bank/lender/mortgagee. We are in Broward Co. 954.486.3711 Brent

Read more
Answered on 5/03/10, 1:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida