Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

If i was to walk away from my house without selling or making any payments and the mortgage company sells the house for less than its worth...will i be liable for the rest of the money owed on the house?

Asked on 8/03/09, 1:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward J. Chandler Law Office of Edward J. Chandler, P.A.

The lender can make a claim for a deficiency judgment.

Read more
Answered on 8/11/09, 9:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida