Legal Question in Securities Law in Florida

i was beaten near to death. store has vedio. how do i get copy of tape if they do not want to release it.

Asked on 6/13/10, 4:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Consult with an attorney in your area to obtain a subpoena for the tape.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/10, 11:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in Florida