Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Florida

Hey I have an issue with a friend. Her name is Kat. She an airhead but a sweet girl she is 14 two years younger than I am. She is having an affair with a boy who is 22. His name is david, he is sleezy and acts like a child but very creepy. Unfortunatly Kat is infatuated with him. He got high and asked her out but once he was sober he said he didnt mean it. David jacked off on viawebcam on skype for kat to watch and they have been sharing innappropriate pictures and conversations.

Kat is 14. David is 22.

Tell me everything that is possibly illegal in this situation which I know it is but I want specifics. Mainly because I know hes only using her as a toy and I want to see how far in court I can set this pedofile in.

Asked on 3/02/11, 6:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Hunter Chamberlin Chamberlin Butler & Crowe, P.A.

Call the police and report it to them. There are a number of crimes that are potentially implicated.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/11, 6:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Florida