Legal Question in Telecomm Law in Florida

I want out...

A magazine service called and I thought it sounded nice so I joined. Now I want out. I never recieved anything and when I call they get an attitude and say that their company prepaid so now I have to pay them. I can't afford them anymore and I have not recived any of the magazines. It was suppose to take 5 to 8 weeks, it's been since November. What can I do to get out of this ''contract?''

Asked on 2/08/07, 2:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: I want out...

This sounds like a scam; you don't have to pay them. Any contract you might have entered into ended when they failed to deliver the magazines. You need to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the state Office of the Attorney General. I can send a letter for you to them, but there would be a fee for that.

Read more
Answered on 2/08/07, 3:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Telecommunications Law questions and answers in Florida