Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

what can i do with executor of will that will not acknoledge me at all?

Asked on 7/22/13, 11:08 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Hire a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 7/22/13, 11:19 am

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

A personal representative in Florida only has to recognize you if you have an interest in the Estate.

Read more
Answered on 7/22/13, 2:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida