Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

Father Dies in FL how do I know if I am in he Will and if I am not in the Will can I get a childs part.

Asked on 3/18/10, 6:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

The will must be filed, so you can read t if you wish. If there is a will and you are not in it, then you do not receive anything. There is no "child's part."

Read more
Answered on 3/23/10, 7:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida