Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

father pass away, he had a cd with no beneficiary. he lived in coconut creek, fl. i live in nj what do i do

Asked on 8/21/19, 10:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

You will need to open an estate

Read more
Answered on 8/21/19, 2:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida