Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

I am the personal representative of my mother who passed away in Dec 2012 when I was incarcerated. What steps do I need to do now that I am out and no one has taken care of anything?

Asked on 8/21/13, 10:15 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Contact an attorney with the Will and all asset information which you have available.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 1:12 am

You will need an attorney to help. If you were convicted of a felony, however, you are disqualified from being a Personal Representative in Florida.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 4:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida