Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

I am the petitioner in a probate case my attorney has my check for $212 000. Which was the amount for a auction property mortgage for foreclosure! He had the check in my moms name sent to his office sion e I Javon been approved by my county yet can I go and get the check?

Asked on 12/26/23, 7:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

The check probably has to be deposited into a bank account in the name of the estate and used to pay expenses before you can go pick up the proceeds.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 12/28/23, 12:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida