Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Florida

What are the requirements to be able to do a summary administration?

Asked on 1/13/24, 6:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

First off you MUST hire an attorney. The State of Florida does not allow non-lawyers to do any probate work. If you can not afford an attorney, please contact the legal aid department in your area for assistance.

Read more
Answered on 1/15/24, 7:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Florida