Legal Question in Workers Comp in Florida

I am in Florida. I just got hurt at work a little over two weeks ago. I'm now getting forms to fill out from Workers Comp Ins, asking about my family and my former employees. Is it in my best interest, in case I have a claim, to fill out these forms?

Asked on 10/28/10, 2:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Alan Karas, Esq. Karas Laws, P.A.

Prior to filling our any documents that provide personal information, you should consult with a workers compensation attorney. Some documents are required to be submitted to obtain benefits. Other documents used by an employer and insurance company are not required but are used to obtain information to deny your injury. You should have an attorney review the documents.

David Alan Karas, Esq.

T: 561.573.5822

F: 888.837.5285

E: [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 1/27/11, 3:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Florida