Legal Question in Family Law in Georgia

Can I go to court in get a raise in child support?

Asked on 5/16/10, 9:37 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Maybe. Maybe not. You haven't told us what the factual basis is for trying, or how old the previous order is, or where the order is from, so no one here can answer you more without that added information.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/10, 1:00 am

Charles W. Field Charles W. Field, Attorney at Law

You can file a Petition to Modify your child support. Whether it will be granted is another matter. Consult with a local attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/10, 7:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Georgia