Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

How to get a drug felony off my record.

I have a drug charge and I was charged under the first offenders act and I want to know how can I get this charge off my record. I served 8 months and was given 5 yrs probation with a fine Ive completed everything and havent been in trouble since. How can I get this charge removed so I can get a good job?

Asked on 7/14/09, 10:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marcia Shein Federal Criminal Law Center

Re: How to get a drug felony off my record.

Your GCIC record may not reflect that you were adjudicated without a conviction. Contact our office for assistance in correcting your record. Visit our website at

Read more
Answered on 7/14/09, 11:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia