Legal Question in Disability Law in Georgia

i have a lawyer he has not contacted in two years. do i have to get a leagle seperation or divorce to get help?

Asked on 4/17/11, 8:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

IN the time it took to post your question on the internet, you could have called your lawyer to discuss your case.

Read more
Answered on 4/18/11, 4:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Georgia