Legal Question in Business Law in Georgia

I leased some office space from an executive suites center in GA. My Business started slowing down. I became unable to pay the rent.The Center Manager has locked me out of the office and will not return my property. What can I do? I really need some help.


Asked on 5/10/10, 8:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

You can sue them. Remember that they also can sue you.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/10, 9:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Georgia