Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Georgia

Failure to pay final salary & bonuses

I have terminated employment with a home builder as a salaried supervisor. I gave 2 weeks notice and was kept on for those 2 weeks. I turned over all keys and records. They are refusing to pay my last weeks salary, monthly vehicle expense, cell-phone expense and bonuses. What is my best recourse?

Asked on 5/13/04, 10:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Glass Law Offices of David H. Glass, LLC

Re: Failure to pay final salary & bonuses

I would have an attorney draft a demand letter for the monies owed. If they still will not make the payment, I would file suit in magistrate court and seek a judgment for that amount.

If you would like to discuss it, please contact my office.


David H. Glass

(404) 529-9081

Read more
Answered on 5/13/04, 11:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Georgia