Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

I have recently had a warrant out on me that when they ran my tag because of the warrant which was for theft by receiving I also got a possession of meth charge and they have seized my car and I have received forfeiture papers and I need to file a claim of property for my car and need help with all of this.....PLEASE

Asked on 12/16/19, 6:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lawrence Lewis Lawrence Lewis, P.C.

Does PLEASE mean you need "free" representation? IF you need free representation, you need to ask the judge to appoint someone. IF you are looking to retain an attorney, feel free to contact me at my office (678) 407-9300

Read more
Answered on 12/16/19, 3:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia