Legal Question in Criminal Law in Georgia

I am having severe anxiety attacks and nightmares due to having to testify as a witness in a murder trial. I went to the emergency room and they said I need to see a dr.and I can't afford this. Since I am a witness for the state is there some way they can pay for this appointment?

Asked on 3/18/14, 6:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin Linder Gerard Linder, LLC

Call your Victim Witness Advocate in the District Attorney's office and see if they can help. Also there are local community service boards that offer free and discounted rates for people without insurance. I hope this helps.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/14, 6:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Georgia