Legal Question in Education Law in Georgia

Can a college denied the use of a expire passport as proof of U.S. Citizenship for school admission or financial aid?

Asked on 5/01/13, 4:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Schools make policies on such things. If a citizen can't make an effort to get valid proof of citizenship for college, there is probably a larger problem.

Read more
Answered on 5/01/13, 4:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Georgia