Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Georgia

I get unwanted local newspaper with ads thrown on my driveway. I requested many times to stop delivery. The newspaper does stop for a couple of months and then they get a new driver and the papers start coming again. How can I stop this nuisance? I travel a lot so I don't want to advertise that I am not home.

Asked on 7/27/13, 9:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Just keep calling, but you'll likely spend more time on that than simply throwing them away. Ask your neighbors (or offer favor in return) to pick them up when you are gone as it is in their best interests to keep criminals away. It is not a legal issue unless you are prepared to spend thousands on some kind of nuisance lawsuit.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/13, 5:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Georgia