Legal Question in Health Care Law in Georgia

i visited popeyes yesterday i went to return my drink because my order was wrong, as i walked to the counter a roach flew on me, can i sue popeyes?

Asked on 3/05/13, 7:37 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.

What are your damages?

Read more
Answered on 3/05/13, 7:41 am

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Of course not.

What you can do is call the county health department and ask them to inspect the restaurant. And you also can call the corporate office which likely will send you a coupon for a free meal.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/13, 7:45 am
Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Sure - and get thrown out quickly.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/13, 7:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Georgia