Legal Question in Insurance Law in Georgia

Traffic Accident

I was ridding my Motor Cycle,Sunday. AsI was going down a straighaway, I noticed a jeep sitting as though to pullout so i stayd in the left lane as close to the yellow line as possible, then whenI was almost right in front of her she floored it. Running over me and kept going untill State troppers found her. My question is sence the only thing see can be charged with is failure to yeild right of way and leaving the seen of an accident an her having minimal Insurance courvarge. What courvarge else can I do to cover all my loses? Both our Insurance companies togeathe won't cover it. Even though we both got the same company,''Progressive''. Thanks for your help.

Asked on 5/10/07, 4:22 am

2 Answers from Attorneys


Re: Traffic Accident

Attorneys experienced in these types of cases know how to locate all the possible sources of compensation for plaintiffs. Your best option will be to call your local bar association and locate an attorney. Avoid discussing the case with anyone, including insurance company representatives, until you have done so.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/07, 10:08 am
Ronald Arthur Lowry Ronald Arthur Lowry

Re: Traffic Accident

The issue of finding all available insurance and "stacking" coverages to arrive at an amount sufficient to cover the necessary compensation of the injured person is very tricky and requires the services of an attorney who knows and understands such things. Be careful. The insurer for the opposite party may try to get you to release your claim without you getting all you are entitled to. You need an attorney who is an expert in such matters.

Read more
Answered on 5/10/07, 3:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Georgia