Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Georgia

i need a legal nurse consultant. the hospital my son was born in and truly meesed up. they got him confused witrh another baby. put him on methadone at 7 days old when i dont do drugs. they reported me to DFCS when i wig out over the medication. i took a hair folical test and 4 urine all negative. 2weeks later they produce a postive meth test for him with no name date or sorce on it. there are probaly a hundrend conflicting medical results in his record. he was in the hospital 1 and half months before being released into foster care. i cant get anyone to look at his medical records i dont care if anyone believes me look for yourself. he was also an inch shorter when he was discharged 1 and a half months later and never gained an ounce from 4 days old on.theres awhole lot more i just need someone to look at his medical records and care about the truth not protecting a county hospital i need to know if my son is ok. is there help you know of

Asked on 8/20/13, 10:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

If you have a claim, the way you are going about it is all wrong. For a medical issue, you need to meet with one or two medical malpractice lawyers. That means lawyers who handles med mal as the primary part of their practice and not just lawyer who solicits you or claims to do medical malpractice as one of many areas of law. Go see them, go over the whole story, and if you have a case they will tell you. If you don't, they will tell you that to so you need to listen. Just finding any lawyer who will take the case, whether or not they know what they are doing, won't help you in the long run.

Read more
Answered on 8/21/13, 3:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Georgia