Legal Question in Military Law in Georgia

how can i join back into the US Army with an discharge which is based on lies but i got a notarized statement which proofs it?

Asked on 8/07/10, 12:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Matthew Branum James M. Branum, Attorney at Law

You could apply for a discharge upgrade (and seek also to get your RE code changed), but it would depend if the lies you mention were ones you told to get out or ones that your command told to kick you out.

However, life is short. Before you rejoin the Army please consider all of your other options. If you were treated bad before by the military, what is to say the same thing won't happen again?

Good luck to you.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/10, 12:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Georgia