Legal Question in Personal Injury in Georgia

My child fell in wal mark and hurt her hand. What shoul I do?

Asked on 8/04/15, 6:28 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Weinstein The Weinstein Firm, LLC.

Call me. We successfully deal with premises claims against Wal Mart for numerous clients. 404-459-0000

Read more
Answered on 8/04/15, 6:34 pm
Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Soliciting your calls is in violation of the rules of this forum, so if you need a lawyer it should be one who understands and follows the rules. All personal injury lawyers will tell you how they have numerous cases like this, so choose a reputable one. Otherwise, children fall and get hurt. How it is WalMart's fault?

Read more
Answered on 8/04/15, 6:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Georgia