Legal Question in Personal Injury in Georgia

I fall at work and I did not want to deal with going back and forth to the doctors so I told no I would just take some pain meds for my back and shoulder and now I have a lump on my back where I fall and so I called to talk the manager and she will not return my calls

Asked on 5/26/16, 10:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Moebes Moebes Law, LLC

You have a workers' comp claim. Report it to a supervisor or HR; ask to see the panel of doctors, too. Don't let them dictate where you go--get the panel and research each doctor before deciding!

Read more
Answered on 5/26/16, 10:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Georgia