Legal Question in Personal Injury in Georgia

can i sue the hospital if my husband was found on the floor unresponsive and the hospital staff did not inform me after it happen? also is it legal for the hospital staff to change the words in a medical record to benefit there behalf?

Asked on 3/27/12, 1:00 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

You can post this over and over, and get the same responses. You expect lawyers on the internet to guess what happened with your husband or how he got on the floor. We do not know. It is not possible for us to know. Based on your prior posts, you do not know. How was the hospital negligent? What damages did your husband sustain as a result of the negligence? If you believe the hospital was negligent and there were actual damages, see a competent lawyer in your area (not the ones on late night TV).

Read more
Answered on 3/27/12, 1:10 pm

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Nothing in your post gives any basis to sue, or not sue. Whether to sue depends on if the hospital was negligent, how they were negligent and what the costs caused by that negligence are.

If you feel there was negligence, it is vital that you get offline, see a good attorney (not one you see with dollar bills and strong arms on TV) and assess the case as soon as possible.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/12, 5:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Georgia