Legal Question in Telecomm Law in Georgia

My husband has committed infidelity. I have T-Mobile as our cell phone carrier.

The account is in my name, yet they refuse to release the content of the text messages.

A letter from my attorney did not help

Asked on 6/19/10, 9:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

You don't aska question but if you did, it needs to be addressed to your lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/10, 11:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Telecommunications Law questions and answers in Georgia