Legal Question in Veterans Law in Georgia

Service connected Disability

Over the past seven years I have been struggling with the VA to get resolutions for my service connected disability since I retired from the Navy in 1999. The process has become a night mare. I have had assistance from the American Legion in California and my congressman in California ( I moved to Georgia in December 2006). I really think I need a lawyer to proceed further and receive final resolution. I would also like to know if I have a case to bring a suit against the government.

Asked on 7/17/07, 9:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Eisenberg Law Office of Michael D.J. Eisenberg, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Re: Service connected Disability

I am sorry to hear of your situation. It is unlikely that you have a lawsuit against the federal government given the Federal Tort Claims Act. However, you may have a discharge upgrade issue.

I can possibly assist you with those issues and your VA issue. Feel free to contact my office to set up an appointment if you’d like to talk about your case. I offer free, initial consultations and would be happy to initiate the teleconference in order to save you in long distance charges.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/07, 9:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Veterans Law questions and answers in Georgia