Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

Step-Moms does not honor father wishes

My father died about 2 years ago. Both my father and stepmother stated that everything was to go to me when they died, since I am an only child. Shortly after my father died she changed the will to read I share with her sister and mother all of their property. Ther property is deeded in both my father and mothers names. Do I have a legal right to dispute the will?

FYI she was my stepmother for over 30 years.

Asked on 12/18/06, 1:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Re: Step-Moms does not honor father wishes

Your post makes no sense as wills can't be changed after a person dies. I'd suggest you gather up the facts and try posting again.

Read more
Answered on 12/18/06, 8:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia