Legal Question in Workers Comp in Hawaii

If i work for two companies, one which i was injured at the time, and the other i was employed afterwards. Do i still recieve my normal pay out or is it different since i make wages at the company which will accommodate my injury. I presently work in hawaii. And the company i originally work for wont accommodate my injury. Ive been waiting to get paid since july of last year.

Asked on 1/04/19, 10:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

T.J. Lane Law Offices of T.J. Lane

You are entitled to wage loss from the company in which you were injured. There is a weekly maximum loss of earnings you are entitled depending on the year you were injured. Your wage loss will typically continue for so long as you are disabled from work. Thank you. Regards, T.J. Lane, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 1/07/19, 5:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Hawaii