Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Idaho

Fed Up

I have black mold in the basement of the home I am renting. We want to break our lease and move right away, the landlord is threatening to sue if we do. What are our rights on this issue?

Asked on 2/09/09, 5:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Anderson Anderson Business Law LLC

Re: Fed Up

Demand amelioration of condition immediately via written Demand Letter with deadline.

If not resolved by deadline call County Dept Health for inspection and remediation.

I have 28 years LL/Tenant law experience.

Call or email for help.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/09, 5:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Idaho