Legal Question in Military Law in Idaho

I was illegally involuntarily separated from the Marine Corps, but before that was sentenced at a summary court martial with zero evidence I did anything. Names were forged documents altered and I have sufficient evidence to prove that. Where can I find a Lawyer familiar with the Tucker Act or Bivens Act.

Asked on 8/17/15, 3:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Beckham Attorney Edward B. Beckham

Good Afternoon,

As a general observation (based upon your reference to a Bivens action under the Tucker Act), I would recommend that you simply search for attorneys that handle the Federal Tort Claims Act litigation.

I hope this is of some assistance.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/15, 3:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Idaho