Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

i was in a auto accident and i lost my baby due to it what is my recourse

Asked on 11/18/09, 7:18 pm

5 Answers from Attorneys

alexander tolmatsky law offices of alexander tolmatsky

Assuming that the accident was not your fault, you have a legal claim against the driver of the vehicle or vehicles that were at fault for the accident. You have to make sure that the loss of your baby was caused by the injuries you suffered as a result of the crash.

We successfully represented victims of motor vehicle accidents for over 18 years. Please email or call if you desire experienced and quality legal help. We do not charge any fees until and if you receive compensation for your claim.

Read more
Answered on 11/23/09, 8:01 pm
Timothy Lowery Lowery & Associates, LLC

I am verry sorry for your loss.

It will take a comprehensive review of the accident to tell you your best course of action.

Read more
Answered on 11/23/09, 8:07 pm
Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices

I have handled loss of baby due to a motor vehicle accident in the past. This sort of cases are very fact dependent and slight variations on facts can make or break a case. Some of the factor are for example: whether you were at fault even slightly for the accident, how pregnant were and in what trimester; your health history, whether you have other children, whether you can have other children... etc... I will be happy to discuss the case with you and work with you in deciding how strong of a case you have. But I need to get a lot more information from you before I can even try to give you a half intelligent answer.

If you like to discuss (first consultation with me is always free) your case, call me or email me.

I hope this helps-

Read more
Answered on 11/23/09, 8:09 pm
Eugene Hollander The Law Offices of Eugene K. Hollander

I am very sorry for your loss. My firm routinely handles catastrophic personal injury cases. I would be more than happy to discuss your case at your convenience, or meet you close to home if it is more convenient. It is important to contact me as soon as possible so that we can begin our investigation. Feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] so that we can discuss.

Read more
Answered on 11/24/09, 8:53 am
John Wunsch Law Offices John C. Wunsch, P.C.

Please accept our sincere condolences for your loss.

You have a personal injury case for yourself and a wrongful death case for the loss of your child.

With nearly thirty (30) years of trial experience, our firm has sucessfully handled many such cases in the past. We would suggest that your case should be immediately filed to preserve all available evidence.

Please feel free to contact our office should you wish to discuss your case in detail.


John C. Wunsch

Law Offices


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 11/24/09, 11:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois