Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Illinois

My friend has a Condo that she paid off. No Mortgage. Right now the title has both her name and her brothers name on it. Is there a way to have her brothers name removed from the title? He will not fight any procedure.

Asked on 5/20/11, 12:45 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Naheed Amdani Law Offices of Naheed A. Amdani, P.C.

If her brother is agreeable to having his name removed from title, then yes, it can be done. His signature will be required.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/11, 12:52 pm

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

yes, if the brother agrees to it. if you need the documents prepared, call me at 312-372-5600.

Read more
Answered on 5/23/11, 10:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Illinois