Legal Question in Business Law in Illinois

Where do I go to get affordable legal services as a freelancing Graphic Designer with a small business?

Asked on 3/10/22, 8:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Depends what you need! Creating the organization as a corporation or LLC? Income tax issues? Creating contracts between you and clients??? And what do you feel is 'affordable'? One way is to contact the Chicago Bar - Attorney Referral line - and they can provide names. As to what you need and how much you might be willing to agree on, well, you'll have to 'interview' prospects.

Read more
Answered on 3/10/22, 8:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Illinois