Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Illinois

How can I stop a citation to discover asset to my bank when I was not served and the case is still being heard for reconsideration of default judgment

Asked on 7/26/10, 9:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nima Taradji Taradji Law Offices

The only way to do it is to file a motion in court- Of course if you were to file a motion in court, you are in essence accepting service... a catch-22 situaiton.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/10, 5:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Illinois