Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

Class x felonies

I have a armed robbery on my background i was told that the only way a conviction like that will come off is if the governor wavers it. Im sure he dont waver felonies every day . How do i present my case?

Asked on 5/08/07, 5:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Rosenblat Michael C. Rosenblat., P.C.

Re: Class x felonies

A petition for clemency.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/07, 7:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois