Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois


What will happen if I do not appear to court on a summons that was presented to my mother? and all the information on the report was incorrect?

Asked on 4/19/07, 6:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

George Zuganelis Zuganelis & Zuganelis, Attorneys at Law, P.C.

Re: summons

Are you sure that this is a criminal case? Criminal cases do not start by a summons being served by the sheriff.

Read more
Answered on 4/20/07, 1:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois