Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

Questions about my convictions

I had seen on tv that if you do your pobation with any problems that your felony will be reduce to a misdemeanor.

Asked on 6/04/07, 2:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

George Zuganelis Zuganelis & Zuganelis, Attorneys at Law, P.C.

Re: Questions about my convictions

I have never heard of this, and no statute authorizes this. However, you may be able to seal your records. Please call for an appointment.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/07, 2:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois