Legal Question in Criminal Law in Illinois

My son name was use but his brother when he got my 17year old son with no criminal record has a date to appear in court... How do I fix this

Asked on 4/22/20, 11:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Juan Ooink Ooink Law

You need to hire an attorney for both of your sons. Each son needs a different attorney. The sooner this is done, the better.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/20, 12:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Illinois