Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

Child Custody

I am in the process of seperating from my son's father and have been receiving threatening phone calls and texts in regards to seeing his son. But I'm truly afraid for the safety of both myself and my son. His father is an alcoholic and very verbally abusive. What if anything can I do to eliminate any contact between he and I while still allowing him his parental right to safe visitation?

Asked on 4/19/09, 9:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Steele Steele Law Firm

Re: Child Custody

Order of Protection or a "No contact order"

Read more
Answered on 4/19/09, 10:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois