Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

my daughter is wanting to move in with me from south carolina to illinois and i do not have custody she will be 17 in october and i want to know if she can legally leave without going to court for custody or emancipation or if I need to go to family court for custody

Asked on 9/09/13, 8:54 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C.

Talk to a lawyer in S.C.

Read more
Answered on 9/09/13, 9:07 am

Lela Davis Law Office of Lela J. Davis


Read more
Answered on 9/09/13, 9:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois