Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

Im looking for a lawyer to try and help me get my custody back of my kids

Asked on 7/15/12, 5:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Renee Babcoke Law Office of Renee M. Babcoke

I practice family law in Indiana and Illinois and would be happy to talk to you about your custody situation. You may e-mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/16/12, 5:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois