Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

I'm looking for a low cost lawyer to file a divorce. I live in Illinois, he lives in Florida

Asked on 7/18/13, 8:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Conor Malloy Malloy Law, LLC

You can find attorneys who will help you file for a low hourly rate, or flat rate.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/13, 5:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois